Rotherham vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Rotherham will be looking to end their eight consecutive winless games run in the league as they welcome Preston for the opening game of the year.
- The hosts are at position twenty one on the table at the edge of entering the relegation zone; they have won four games, drawn ten and lost ten.
- They have been performing well while playing at home going for nine consecutive unbeaten games but the run was broken with a heavy 4-0 loss to West Brom.
- Preston failed to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Sheffield Wed as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Hull City in the following game.
- The visitors are at position seventeen on the table with twenty eight points; they have won seven games, drawn seven and lost ten.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Rotherham vs Preston: Head to head
The two teams have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Preston won two games.
Rotherham have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Preston.
Rotherham vs Preston Prediction: Standing
Rotherham vs Preston Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Rotherham vs Preston Prediction: Current Form