Salzburg vs Altach Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The Unbeaten Salzburg will host the red zone struggling Alatch on Sunday for their matchday 16 in their Austria Tipico Bundesliga fixtures at Red Bull Arena.
- The hosts are at the summit spot with twelve points above the second-placed LASK Linz.
- Marco Rose’s men are the only unbeaten team in this campaign having won thirteen and drew two of the fifteen games played so far.
- At home, Die Roten Bullen have not failed to give their home team something to cheer about winning six and drawing one of their last seven home games played this season.
- They are currently in a five-match winning run in their overall games and only one draw in their last five overall home games.
- There is no doubt the visitors are struggling in this campaign. They are eleventh place in the standings with only Admira below them with only two points adrift.
- Werner Grabherr’s troops have recorded a dreadful form winning only two, drawing five and losing eight of the fifteen games played so far in this campaign.
- Altach outings are not anything to be proud of. Out of the seven on the road games played in this campaign, they have only a single win, four draws, and two losses. The seven games scored nine and conceded nine goals.
- The guests are in a three-match winless streak in their overall games on foreign soil.
Salzburg vs Altach Prediction: Head to head
Salzburg won in all their five previous encounters and kept a clean sheet in three of them.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals