Salzburg vs RB Leipzig Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Salzburg recorded a 5-2 win over Rosenborg to extend their three winning streaks in the Europa league.
- The hosts are leading on the Group B table with twelve points; they have won all their four competition games scoring fourteen goals and conceding five on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won four games and drew in one.
- RB Leipzig suffered a 2-1 loss to Celtic away from home ahead of their return game with Salzburg.
- The Germany side as second on the table with six points; they have won two games and lost two on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Salzburg vs RB Leipzig Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history. They met in the first round of the Europa league where Salzburg registered a 3-2 win away from home. In 2015, they met for a friendly game where the game ended in a 3-3 draw.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals