Sampdoria vs AC Milan Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Sampdoria will be looking to bounce back from a throbbing 2-1 loss to Juventus as they head to the round of sixteen of the Coppa Italia Cup.
- The home team will be keen to perform better than in the 2017/2018 Coppa Italia Cup where they lost to Fiorentina in the round of sixteen.
- They have won four games and lost one in their last five home games.
- The high flying AC Milan will be looking to build on their 2-1 win over Spal as they play their first game of the 2018/2019 Coppa Italia Cup.
- AC Milan showed much competence in the 2017/2017 Coppa Italia Cup as they reached to the final but lost 4-0 to Juventus.
- They haven’t been promising visitors as they failed to secure a win in their last five away games drawing in four game and losing one.
Sampdoria vs AC Milan: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where AC Milan secured a 3-2 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as AC Milan won three games and Sampdoria won two.
Sampdoria won one game, drew one and lost three in their last five home meetings with AC Milan.
Sampdoria vs AC Milan Prediction: Standing
Sampdoria vs AC Milan Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Sampdoria vs AC Milan Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites