Sampdoria vs AS Roma Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Sampdoria suffered a 2-1 loss to Torino to break their two consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The home team is at position nine on the table with forty five points; they have won thirteen games, drawn six and lost eleven on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- Following a back to back loss to Spal and Napoli, Roma were held on a 2-2 draw by Fiorentina at home.
- The visiting team is at three points above the hosts; they have won thirteen games, drawn nine and lost eight.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Sampdoria vs AS Roma: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where Roma secured a 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two times.
Sampdoria have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Roma.
Home or away win
Our Prediction: Home or away win