Sampdoria vs Bologna Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Sampdoria will meet Bologna at Stadio Luigi Ferraris on Saturday fresh from their Monday draw in their away match against Genoa.
- The host are winless in their last five league games with three of them earning defeats. In their last five home games, they lost two games and won one match only. Out of the four matches, they scored a total three goals were scored.
- Blucerchiati are 12th in the league with five defeats and four wins from their 13 matches. They have scored seventeen and conceded sixteen.
- The visitors are in the danger zone at 18th place with six defeats and two wins in their league season. They have scored eleven goals and conceded eighteen leaving them at the bottom section of the table.
- Filippo Inzaghi’s men are in a six-match winless streak of which two of the games were defeats. They are on a two-match drawing streak currently. Out of their six away games in the league, they have not recorded a single win.
- Out their last five matches on the road I Rossoblu lost three and are currently on a two-match drawing streak.
Sampdoria vs Bologna Prediction: Head to head
Sampdoria won two while Bologna won three of their last five games against each other.
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals