San Marino vs Belarus Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The bottom team in the UEFA League fixtures (League D – round 6) will host the team that sits at the top of the standings this coming Sunday. This encounter marks their second-ever match against each other.
- The host is one of the weakest football teams in the world and has a streak of ten defeats where they have failed to score in nine of the matches and scored only one goal in one of the matches.
- Their home form is no better having lost in ten of their last home games and failed to record a single goal in all of them.
- Unlike their opponent, Belarus is enjoying undefeated streak with only one loss to spoil their last ten overall games.
- The visitors sit at the summit of the UEFA League campaign (League D – round 6) with two points above the second-place team.
- The guests will automatically secure their appearance at the San Marino Stadium having recorded only one defeat in their last five games on foreign soil.
San Marino vs Belarus Prediction: Head to head
Their last match recorded a 5-0 Belarus win.
San Marino vs Belarus Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: BELARUS wIN