San Marino vs Moldova Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: San Marino Stadium, Serravalle
- San Marino suffered a 3-0 loss to Luxembourg to mark four consecutive losses in the UEFA Nations League.
- The home side is at the bottom of the table with zero point thus far.
- They have conceded 13 goals and not scored any in the four competition games.
- The hosts have failed to impress in their last five home games as they lost in all without scoring in any game.
- Moldova were held on a goalless draw by Belarus away from home to maintain their unbeaten run in the last three games.
- The away team is third on the table with five points having won one game, drawn two and lost one.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they drew twice and lost three times.
San Marino vs Moldova Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the third round of the UEFA Nations league where Moldova secured a 2-0 win at home.
Moldova have dominated in their meetings with San Marino having won in all their last five meetings.
San Marino have lost in all their three home meeting with Moldova.
Over 1.5 Goals