Santos vs Chapecoense Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Santos suffered a 3-2 loss to Palmeiras to end their unbeaten run in the last seven games.
- The home team is at position seven on the table with forty six points having won twelve games, drawn ten and lost ten on the run.
- They are unbeaten in the last eight home league games; they won five games and drew three.
- Chapecoense having been having all sort of ups and downs in the league. Having registered a 1-0 win over America MG, they suffered a 1-0 loss to Bahia away from home.
- The visitors are second from bottom on the table with 34 points having won eight games, drew ten and lost 14.
- They are yet to record a win away from home as they drew twice and lost six times.
Santos vs Chapecoense Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in July this year where the game ended in a goalless draw at Chapecoense.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as the home side won three games and the away won one.
Santos have won in all the four home meetings with Chapecoense maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
Santos vs Chapecoense: Prediction verdict
The away Sides have been dreadful on the road and are yet to pick a victory all season and that trend is expected to continue here
Santos have some key players missing and may struggle to contain the visitors but a positive result is expected nonetheless
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Santos DNB