Sassuolo vs Atalanta Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Sassuolo failed to build on their bright 2-0 win over Frosinone as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Torino at home.
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost four on the run.
- They haven’t been keen in their last five home league games as they were held on a draw in all the games.
- Atalanta started the league campaign at a low pace but they are seen to have improved in their recent games although they suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Genoa in their most recent game.
- The away team is one point below the hosts; they have won seven games, drawn three and lost seven.
- They have impressed in their last five travels having won three games but lost two in the process.
Sassuolo vs Atalanta: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Atalanta secured a 3-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Atalanta won in the other games.
Sassuolo have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Atalanta.
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Prediction: Standing
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Sassuolo vs Atalanta Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION