Sassuolo vs Sampdoria Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 17:00
Venue: Mapei Stadium
- Sassuolo were held on a 1-1 draw by Napoli at home to make up to six consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The hosts are at position twelve on the table with thirty two points; they have won seven games, drawn eleven and lost nine.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Sampdoria failed to build on their back to back win over Cagliari and Spal as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Atalanta at home.
- The away team is seven points above the home team; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost ten.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where they had a goalless draw.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Sassuolo won three games and Sampdoria won one.
Sassuolo have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Sampdoria.
Home win or draw
Our Prediction: Home win or draw