Sassuolo vs Udinese Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sassuolo have drawn each of their last three matches, with the last two against AC Milan and Cremonense ending in barren draws.
- The hosts had a faulty start losing to Juventus 3-0 before recovering to win their 2nd match against Lecce.
- Sassuolo are unbeaten at home this season with four points out of two matches and will hope to maintain the momentum.
- Udinese humbled AS Roma to 4-0 to make it three wins on the spin in Serie A.
- The hosts had a slow start losing to Milan in their opening fixture before drawing with Salernitana.
- They haven’t looked back since then, with victories against Monza, Fiorentina, and AS Roma taking them to Champions League places.
- Udinese have a decent away with just one defeat in their last seven Seria A matches (4W, 2D, 1L).
Sassuolo vs Udinese Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches