Scotland vs Israel Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday, 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Hampden Park ,Glasgow
- Scotland’s 4-0 win against Albania pumped up their hope back. This was their biggest win since September 2016.
- The Tartan Army are now just one victory away to the promotion to League B.
- The Tartan Beasts have currently recorded a strong home form having won six, drew three and lost one in their last ten competitive matches on their home ground.
- The visitors, on the other hand, will hold their heads high as they travel to Glasgow after demolishing Guatemala with a 0-7 victory in their last match played on Thursday.
- Israel leads Group 1 table with only a goal difference of three from their opponent.
- Although the visitors have a dreadful away form having recorded only 3 wins and 7 defeats in their last ten away games, this will be an opportunity for them to prove how tough they are which might bring a great change for them.
Scotland vs Israel Prediction: Head to head
Scotland has won two of their last three encounters and kept a clean sheet in one on the matches. Israel recorded only one victory out of the three games