Scunthorpe vs Wycombe Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Scunthorpe have been performing poorly in their recent games as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Bradford City to mark five consecutive league game losses.
- The home team is sitting at the relegation zone with twenty one points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost twelve on the run.
- They will be looking to secure a win at home for the first time after losing four games and drawing in one.
- Wycombe will aim to get back to their winning way as they travel to Scunthorpe having suffered a 2-1 loss to Wimbledon at home.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with thirty two points; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost seven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Scunthorpe vs Wycombe: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where Wycombe registered a 3-2 win at home.
Scunthorpe have won two games, drawn one and lost one in the four home meetings with Wycombe.
Scunthorpe vs Wycombe Prediction: Standing
Scunthorpe vs Wycombe Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Scunthorpe vs Wycombe Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION