Senegal vs Algeria Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Senegal have been prolific in their matches as they are on seven consecutive winning streaks having secured a 2-0 win over Tanzania in the opening game of the Africa cup of nations.
- The home team is second on the group c table behind Algeria who secured a 2-0 win over Kenya.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have played two friendly games ahead of their game against Tanzania where they won against Mali and Nigeria.
- Algeria have been on the front line in the race for the title as they look to utilize the Manchester city striker Mahrez in their attacking.
- They secured a 2-0 win over Kenya in their first game scoring both goals in the first half as Mahrez netted the second goal.
Senegal vs Algeria: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 in the Africa cup of nations in the group stage where they had a 2-2 draw.
Last five meetings:
23.01.17 ACN Senegal Algeria 2 : 2
13.10.15 FI Algeria Senegal 1 : 0
27.01.15 ACN Senegal Algeria 0 : 2
05.09.08 WC Algeria Senegal 3 : 2
31.05.08 WC Senegal Algeria 1 : 0
Senegal vs Algeria Prediction: Standing
Senegal vs Algeria Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Senegal vs Algeria Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites:
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE