Serbia vs Lithuania Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday, 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Stadion Partizana, Belgrade
- The encounter between the top and the bottom team in Group 4 this Tuesday is expected to be a one-sided affair.
- The Eagles have recorded a streak of four undefeated games; which recorded two wins and two draws in their games just before the November’s finals.
- Their impressive form has put the host at the top of the standings with two points clear from Romania.
- This match gives the team led by Mladen Krstajic an opportunity to close the year’s games in style as they play against Lithuania.
- Their last two home games played in Group 4 has recorded one win and a draw where they collected two points and four goals.
- Lithuania has proved to be too weak for this level and chances are that they are going to be relegated.
- The visitors have lost all their four group games played so far where they have conceded a total of nine goals.
- The guests have failed to score in four games out of their five previous outings.
Serbia vs Lithuania Prediction: Head to head
Their last three encounters ended with two Serbia win and one Lithuania win.