Sevilla vs Girona Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Sevilla was on the verge of beating Valencia at Estadio de Mestalla at the weekend, but Los Che eventually scored a late equalizer and picked up one point from the match.
- The hosts are a still in the second place in Spain LaLiga, but this does not mean that they are done with racing for the title.
- Pablo Machín’s men have made turned Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan into a fortress in their last eight games which makes them automatic favorites in this match.
- Girona was on a thread of eight consecutive games without a single loss across competitions. However, it came to an end on Monday evening when Eusebio Sacristan’s men conceded a stoppage-time goal from a penalty to lose 1-0 to Athletic Bilbao away at San Mames.
- Eusebio Sacristán men are one of the most pleasant surprises of the season so far. They won three, drew three and lost just one of seven away games in the campaign. Girona conceded just two goals in past three away fixtures even though they played the likes of Valencia, Espanyol, and Bilbao along the way.
Sevilla vs Girona Prediction: Head to head
Sevilla dominated in their last three meetings with Girona and kept a clean sheet in all of them.
OUR PREDICTION: Sevilla win