Sheffield United vs Rotherham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 15:15
Venue: Bramall Lane (Sheffield)
- The Blades are eyeing automatic promotion to the Premier League and they will be looking to climb to the second position in the standings when they take on Rotherham United on Saturday evening.
- Sheffield United rolled over Reading 4-0 in their last home game in the league which was followed by a 0-1 win against West Brom on the road and a goalless draw at home during their last match.
- The hosts are currently in a four-match winning streak at home currently where they kept a clean sheet in all of them following their 0-1 loss against Barnet at the beginning of the year.
- The Millers, on the other hand, are not regarded as good travelers, we are tempted to put our money on the promotion-chasing side. Their record reads zero wins, seven draws and ten loses after playing seventeen matches on the road.
- Rotherham United are sitting in the relegation zone in the Championship table and there is no match to expect from them as they meet their opponent this weekend. They ended they drawing streak during their last match against Black burn which recorded a 3-2 away win.
Sheffield United vs Rotherham Prediction:
Games played: 13
Sheffield United won: 7
Rotherham won: 1
Last Five Matches
24.11.18 CHA Rotherham Sheffield Utd 2 : 2
21.07.17 CF Rotherham Sheffield Utd 1 : 2
08.04.14 LO Sheffield Utd Rotherham 1 : 0
07.09.13 LO Rotherham Sheffield Utd 3 : 1
31.07.12 CF Rotherham Sheffield Utd 0 : 1
OUR PREDICTION: Manchester City Win (-1)