Sheffield Wed vs Bolton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The middle tier team- Sheffield hosts the bottom tier team- Bolton in their England Championship round 19 at Hillsborough on Tuesday.
- The hosts are in the seventieth place with four points above their opponents.
- Both teams have recorded a terrible form having a streak of five games without win each.
- The club has scored twenty-one goals in this season while conceding in thirty of the matches.
- The team led by Mick Wadsworth has nothing to be proud of in front of their home fans earning only two victories in their last ten games. Out of their twenty points earned so far, ten of them were gained on their home ground.
- The visitors are in the second place from the bottom with five points from the very bottom placed team-Ipswich.
- Phil Parkinson’s men have not done a very good job on their outings having a streak of six winless matches.
- Grabbing all the three points for The Wanderers would be the best thing that could happen to them on Tuesday to save them from the relegation zone. However, given their dreadful performance putting money on them might be the wrong idea.
Sheffield Wed vs Bolton Prediction: Head to head
While two games ended with a draw Bolton won two and Sheffield won one of their last five encounters.
Sheffield Wed vs Bolton Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over1.5 Goals