Sheffield Wed vs Norwich City Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Sheffield Wed suffered a 3-1 loss to Birmingham away from home to make up to three consecutive game losses.
- The home team is languishing at the bottom half of the table with 19 points having won five games, drawn four and lost six.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five home games; they drew in three games and lost two.
- Norwich have been producing a splendid performance in the championship league as they are fourth on the table with 27 points. After 15 rounds, they have secured eight wins, three draws and four losses.
- The visitors recorded a 1-0 win over Brentford build on their two consecutive game wins against Aston Villa and Nottingham.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games; they won four games and drew in one.
Sheffield Wed vs Norwich City Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have met once this year where Sheffield Wed secured a heavy 5-1 win at home.
- Sheffield are unbeaten in their last five home meetings with Norwich; they won four games and drew in one.
Sheffield Wed vs Norwich City Prediction:Standing
Sheffield Wed vs Norwich City Prediction: Last Five Home And Away Matches
Sheffield Wed vs Norwich City Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
Dropping Odds Analysis
|Home Win||DRAW||Away Win|
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum