Shrewsbury vs Charlton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The England League One will be entering its match day twenty eight as Shrewsbury host Charlton.
- The hosts were held on a goalless draw by Fleetwood to put them at position sixteen on the table with thirty points; they have won seven games, drawn nine and lost ten.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew two.
- Charlton failed to build on their 2-1 win over Walsall as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Sunderland at home.
- The away team is fourth on the table with forty seven points; they have won fourteen games, drawn five and lost eight in the process.
- They have underperformed in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three on the run.
Shrewsbury vs Charlton: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Charlton secured a 2-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Shrewsbury won three games and Charlton won two.
Shrewsbury have won three games and lost one in their four home meetings with Charlton.
Shrewsbury vs Charlton Prediction: Standing
Shrewsbury vs Charlton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Shrewsbury vs Charlton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION