Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Shrewsbury is just three points above the danger zone as they open their doors to Peterborough this weekend.
- The hosts have had a promising run in their last ten games where they have lost only twice, won seven and drew one of the ten games of which they kept a clean sheet in two while four wins ended with a one-goal margin.
- As hosts, The Shrews are without any defeat in their last six games of which one is drawn beside recording only one loss in their last ten games played in front of their fans.
- The visitors are in the fourth position in the standings with only one point away from the third-placed Sunderland.
- The Posh recorded five wins, four draws and one loss in their last ten overall games.
- On the road, Steve Evans’ men are victors in six out of their last ten away games which included two draws and two losses.
- Both teams are strong in their own way despite being in different tiers of the table. The hosts are good in front of their fans while the visitors have always found something to ship from the foreign soil and therefore, we expect a buzz at Greenhous Meadow this weekend.
Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Head to head
Shrewsbury won one, Peterborough won three of their previous five encounters.
Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Standing
Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Shrewsbury vs Peterborough Prediction: Current Form
Friday;;;2.15 ;;;3.34;;; 3.50;nn;
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “175” not found /]