Slovenia vs Norway Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Slovenia did well to hold Cyprus on a 1-1 draw to end their three consecutive game losses in the UEFA Nations League.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the group 3 table with one point having drawn in one game and lost three.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games; they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Norway will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Bulgaria as they travel to Slovenia.
- The visitors are leading on the table with nine points having won three games and lost one.
- They have lacked consistency in the last five away games; they won two games and lost three.
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction: Head to head
The two teams met in the third round of the UEFA Nations League this year where Norway secured a 1-0 win at home.
Norway have dominated in their meetings with Slovenia having won four games out of the last five meetings.
Slovenia have won one game, drew one and lost two in the four home meetings with Norway.
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction: Standing
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction: Last 6 Home/Away Matches
Dropping Odds Analysis
WILL BE UPDATED ON THURSDAY EVENING
Prediction From Other Sites