Sochaux vs Auxerre Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The hosts are sitting above the bottom three in the table with only one point from the red zone while their opponent are right above them with only one goal difference and tie points.
- Both teams will be fighting to survive the danger zone and therefore we expect to see an interesting encounter this Friday at Stade Auguste Bonal (Montbéliard).
- Both the host and the visitors seem to have been struggling to make a point in their overall games having recorded two victories each in their last ten games.
- Scoring has also been an issue for these two sides where Sochaux has bagged eleven goals and conceded seventeen in the last fourteen Ligue 2 matches. Auxerre, on the other hand, have scored eleven and conceded sixteen goals.
- The hosts home form suggests that Peter Zeidler’s troops haven’t been producing a great performance in front of their fans having recorded a streak of three defeats following two victories on their home ground.
- The team lead by Pablo Correa has only one win out of their last five outings. They failed to score in three out of the five matches.
Sochaux vs Auxerre Prediction: Head to head
Auxerre dominated on their last five encounters with Sochaux recording four wins while one of the games ended with a goalless draw.
Sochaux failed to score in four of the matches.
Sochaux vs Auxerre Prediction: Standing
Sochaux vs Auxerre Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Sochaux vs Auxerre Prediction: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “5” not found /]