South Africa vs Nigeria Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- As South Africa and Nigeria have only two games to play to their 2019 Cup of Nations campaign; they still have a lot to prove in their coming match this weekend.
- The two African sleeping giants are expected to lock horns this weekend fighting for a plane ticket to Cameroon.
- Bafana Bafana puts up an encouraging effort having won three and drew two of their last five overall matches played.
- The host has been in complete control of their last five home matches; given that they only recorded one defeat during the stoppage time in their match against Argentina.
- The Super Eagles have had three consecutive wins in their last five overall matches with only one loss out of the five.
- The away team leads the African Cup of Nations qualification Group E table having played 4 matches.
- The visitors have won two consecutive away matches after recording three serial away losses in their last five away games.
South Africa vs Nigeria Prediction: Head to head
Nigeria must be looking forward to redeeming themselves from their last 0:2 loss match against South Africa at the beginning of this campaign.
Their previous five encounters recorded 1 victory for each team and 3 draws.
South Africa vs Nigeria Prediction:
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals