South Sudan vs Burundi Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date:Friday, 16th November 2018
Kick-Off at 07.00 PM
- South Sudan have performed dismally in the Africa Cup of nations having lost in all the four games of the competition.
- The home team is at the bottom of the table with no point and goal having conceded ten goals in the four games.
- They have failed to preserve the home pride in the last five home games as they drew twice and lost three times.
- Burundi will be looking to break away from the three consecutive draws in the competition as they travel to South Sudan.
- The away team is at position three on the table with six points having won one game and drew three.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games having been held on a draw in all.
South Sudan vs Burundi Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in the Africa Cup of Nations competition which was in 2017 where Burundi secured a 3-0 win at home.
Under 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals