Southampton vs Everton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 06.00 PM
VENUE: St. Mary’s Stadium (Southampton)
- Southampton’s managed to turn fortunes around in spite of a super complicated schedule over the last few weeks.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl managed to instill the winning ways into the Saints who took four points from two tough fixtures with Chelsea with a goalless draw and Leicester City a 1-2 win which helped the team escape the drop zone.
- The Toffees dispatched League 2 summit team Lincoln City 2-1 at the start of the year before beating AFC Bournemouth 2-0 last Sunday thanks to goals from Kurt Zouma and Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
- So far, the visitors have played ten games on the road where they have won three, drew two and lost five. Out the ten games, they have scored thirteen goals and conceded fifteen.
- This is going to be an interesting match as Everton will visit Southampton with high spirits following their two subsequent wins.
Southampton vs Everton Prediction: Head to head
Each team won two while one game of their last five encounters ended with a draw.
Southampton vs Everton Prediction:
Over 1.5 Goals
Under 3.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals