Southampton vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium (Southampton)
- Southampton will welcome Manchester United for EPL games matchday 14 at St. Mary’s Stadium on Saturday.
- It is evident that the hosts are really struggling to be among the bottom three with eight points only.
- The Saints have only one victory to show in their last ten games having lost five and drawn four. Moreover, their home form is nothing to be proud of either given that they have no single win to show in their last five home games.
- Manchester, on the other hand, recorded a win 1-0 home win in their match against Young Boys following their goalless draw to crystal place where they lost two points.
- The Red Devils have earned four wins, three draws, and two defeats. Their three-match undefeated streak ended after they lost to Manchester City mid this month.
- The host will be hoping to rise above the danger zone while the visitors will be hoping to overthrow the sixth-placed Everton who has only one point above them and therefore, we expect to see a true battle come Saturday.
Southampton vs Manchester United Prediction: Head to head
Manchester won three while two games recorded a goalless draw in their last five encounters.
Under 2.5 goals
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals