Spal vs AS Roma Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 20:00
Venue: Stadio Paolo Mazza
- Spal have failed to record a win in their last six league games as they suffered a back to back loss to Sampdoria and Inter.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with twenty three points; they have won five games, drawn eight and lost fourteen.
- They haven’t won in their last five home league games as they drew three times and lost twice on the run.
- AS Roma bounced back from a heavy 3-0 loss to Lazio to beat Empoli 2-1 at home in the following game.
- The visitors are at position five on the table with forty seven points; they have won thirteen games, drawn eight and lost six.
- They have performed averagely well in their last five away league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Spal vs AS Roma: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history where AS Roma have won twice and Spal once which is the most recent.
All the three games have produced an averagely two goals or more.
AS Roma win
Our Prediction: AS Roma win