Spal vs Empoli Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Spal is fresh from an away defeat in their match against Juventus last weekend as they host Empoli at Stadio Paolo Mazza for their matchday 14 of Italy Seria A.
- The White and Blues are winless in their last four league games of which three were defeats. In the last ten matches in Serie A, they won only two and lost seven of the matches.
- Leonardo Semplici’s men are without a win in the last four at home matches of which three are defeats.
- Empoli is just a point above the red zone. In their thirteen games, they have lost seven and has only three wins. They are fresh from two surprise wins in the league against Atalanta and Udinese.
- The visitors have a poor defense conceding twenty-three goals in this campaign. After a ten-match winless streak, they have found two consecutive victories.
- The team led by Giuseppe Iachini is yet to win an away game in the competition. From the six matches on the road, they lost four of the games. In the last five away matches, they lost three and conceded twelve goals.
- According to the goals conceded it is clear that both teams have poor defense. Therefore, there are high chances of both teams finding the net during their Saturday match.
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score