Spartak Moscow vs FK Krylya Sovetov Samara Prediction, betting tips & Preview
- Spartak Moscow failed to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Ural as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Ufa in the following games away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with 19 points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have underperformed in their last five home league games as they won one game and lost four games consecutively.
- Following a 2-1 win over Ufa, Sovetov Samara suffered a 2-1 loss to Akhmat Grozny at home.
- The visiting team is currently sitting at the relegation zone with 14 points; they have won four games, drawn two and lost eight on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Spartak Moscow vs FK Krylya Sovetov Samara Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Spartak Moscow secured a 3-1 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as the home side won four times as the visitors won once.
Spartak Moscow have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Sovetov Samara.
Under 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Under 2.5 Goals