Spartak Moscow vs Rangers Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Spartak Moscow will be looking forward to record their first win in the Europa league as they welcome Rangers for the fourth round of the competition.
- The Russian side is at the bottom of the table with two points having drawn in two games and lost one.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home games; they won one game, drew one and lost two.
- Rangers have lacked consistency in their recent games as they expect to maintain the second position on the group table.
- After three rounds of the competition, they have managed to gather five points from one win and two draws.
- They have produced bag of results in their last five away games; they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Spartak Moscow vs Rangers Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams first met in the third round of the 2018/2019 Europa league where the game ended in a goalless draw.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals