Spartak Moscow vs Rapid Vienna Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Spartak Moscow recorded a 4-3 win over Rangers at home ahead of their meeting with Rapid Vienna.
- The hosts are second on the table with five points; they have won one game, drawn two and lost one on the run.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five home games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Rapid Vienna did well to hold Villarreal on a goalless draw having suffered a heavy 5-0 loss to them in the third round of the Europa league.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with four points; they have won one game, drawn one and lost two in the process.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Spartak Moscow vs Rapid Vienna Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the opening game of the Europa league this year where Rapid Vienna secured a 2-0 win at home.
Rapid Vienna have won both of their meetings with a clean sheet in each game.
Spartak Moscow Win
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Spartak Moscow Win