Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Spartak Moscow suffered a 3-2 loss on aggregate to Ural in the Russian Cup quarter finals.
- The hosts recorded a 1-0 win over Dynamo Moscow away from home to move to position four on the table with thirty two points.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Zenit St. Petersburg have shown much competence in the league having come from the break to record a back to back win over Ural and Ufa.
- The visitors are at position one on the table with forty points; they have won thirteen games, drawn one and lost five.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg: Head to head
The two teams last met in a Club friendly game where Spartak Moscow secured a 3-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Spartak Moscow won three games and Zenit Petersburg won one.
Spartak Moscow have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meeting with Zenit St. Petersburg.
Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction: Standing
Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE