Sporting Lisbon vs SL Benfica Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The two revivals in the Portugal Primeira Liga will be meeting for the second leg of Taca de Portugal competition semifinals.
- Sporting Lisbon are unbeaten in their last five league games as they secured a stunning 3-1 win over Chaves away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 44K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team recorded a 2-0 win over Feirense in the quarter finals to book a place in the semifinals.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
- Benfica recorded a back to back win over Tondela and Moreirense ahead of their meeting with Sporting Lisbon.
- The away team secured a 1-0 win over Guimaraes in the quarter finals to book a place in the semifinals.
- They have been outstanding in their last five away games as they won four games and lost one on the run.
Sporting Lisbon vs SL Benfica: Head to head
The two teams met in February this year for the first leg where Benfica secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Benfica won twice.
Sporting Lisbon have drawn in three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Benfica.
Sporting Lisbon vs SL Benfica Prediction: Standing
Sporting Lisbon vs SL Benfica Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Sporting Lisbon vs SL Benfica Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 44K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE