Sporting vs Moreirense Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 9.00 PM
VENUE: Estádio José Alvalade (Lisabon)
- Sporting will be hosting Moreirense at Estádio José Alvalade this weekend for their Primeira Liga matchday 18 fixtures.
- The host is fourth placed in the standings with only two points below Braga who are sited right above them. Grabbing all the three points will see them rise to the third place of the table.
- The hosts’ defense is on point having conceded eighteen goals and scored thirty-three goals from the already seventeen games played so far in this season.
- In all competition, the hosts are unbeaten at home matches given that they are current five-match unbeaten including a goalless draw which was earned during their last match played.
- Moreirense lost to Guimaraes in their last game played recording 1-0 away defeat. Out of the last five games played in all competition, the hosts have three wins and two loses of which they failed to score in one of the matches and kept a clean sheet in one of the games.
- The guests are seventh-placed with tied points and grabbing a point or two will see them break the ties and climb in the fifth position.
- As guests, Ivo Vieira’s men have played nine games in this campaign of which they have won four, drew zero and lost five.
Sporting vs Moreirense Prediction: Head to head
Sporting dominated in four of their last five games against Moreirense keeping a clean sheet in two while one match ended with a 1-1 draw.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals