St. Etienne vs Marseille Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Etienne bounced from a 1-0 loss to Lyon away from home to beat Nantes 3-0 at home.
- The high flying St. Etienne are at position six on the league table with 26 points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost three on the road.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew in one.
- Marseille failed to build on their two consecutive games wins in the league as they were held on a goalless draw by Reims at home.
- The away team is at a tie of points with the hosts with a goal difference of five to put them fifth on the table.
- They have won eight games, drawn two and lost five on the run.
- The visitors have produced mixed results in their last five travels as they won two games and lost three.
St. Etienne vs Marseille Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in July this year in a friendly game where St. Etienne secured a 1-0 win away from home.
St. Etienne have drawn in four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Marseille.
St. Etienne vs Marseille Prediction: Standing
St. Etienne vs Marseille Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “166” not found /]