St. Liege vs Antwerp Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Liege were held on a 1-1 draw by Genk at home to make up to two consecutive draws in the league.
- The hosts are at position six on the table with 20 points; they won five games, drew in five and lost three. They have scored 19 goals while they have conceded 13 on the run.
- They haven’t lost in any of their six home league games; they won three and drew in four.
- Antwerp suffered a heavy 4-2 loss to Genk at home to break their four consecutive unbeaten games.
- The visitors are third on the table with 25 points; they won seven games, drew four and lost two. They have managed to score 19 goals but have conceded 14 in the 13 league games.
- They have performed averagely well in the six away league games; they won four, drew one and lost one.
St. Liege vs Antwerp Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have drawn in their last two meetings last year. In their last five meetings, St. Liege have won three games while they drew in the other two.
St. Liege have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Antwerp.
Our Prediction:Over 2.5 Goals