St. Liege vs Eupen Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Stade Maurice Dufrasne will witness the battle between St. Liege and Eupen in Belgium Jupiler League round 16.
- The host is at the seventh place in the standings with seven points clear from their opponent
- Michel Preud’homme’s men ended their last four-match winless streak with a 0-2 away victory against Kotrijik although one of the winless games was a draw. Additionally, the three losses are the only loses are recorded in their last ten matches.
- Rouches is strongest at home given that out of their last seven home games played in this campaign, they have lost only one match, grabbed twelve points and secured ten goals.
- The visitors, on the other hand, is at the eleventh place in the table with six points clear from the very bottom team.
- Pandas are not in their best shape. Their last ten games booking four victories, one draw, and five defeats.
- Claude Makélélé squad is at their worst on their outings. Out of their all games played on foreign soil, the visitors have lost four, won two and drew one while registering seven points and seven goals out of the matches.
St. Liege vs Eupen Prediction: Head to head
Eupen recorded one victory while St. Liege secured two victories in their last five matches against each other. Two out of the five games resulted in a draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals