St. Liege vs Sevilla Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Liege have been having ups and downs in the Europa league following a win and a loss in the third and fourth round respectively.
- The home side is at position three on the table with six points; they have won two games and lost two on the run.
- They have performed fairly well I their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Sevilla will be looking to build on their 3-2 win over Akhisar Genclik as they travel to Belgium for the fifth round of the Europa league.
- The Spanish side is second on the table with nine points; they have won three games and lost one on the run.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
St. Liege vs Sevilla Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met four times in their history. In the four meetings, they have drawn once as Sevilla won two games and St. Liege won one game.
They last met in the opening game of the Europa league where Sevilla recorded a bright 5-1 win at home.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals