St. Mirren vs Hamilton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Mirren secured a 2-0 win over Hearts at home to break their winless run in the last thirteen league games.
- The hosts are second from last on the league table with eight points; they have won two games, drawn two and lost ten on the run.
- They have performed dismally in their last five home league games as they won one game and lost four consecutive games.
- Following a 1-0 win over Livingston at home, Hamilton suffered a back to back loss to St Johnstone and Celtic.
- The visitors are two points above the hosts; they have won three games, drawn one and lost ten.
- They have failed to secure a win in the last five away league games as they drew in one game and lost in four games.
St. Mirren vs Hamilton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where Hamilton registered a 3-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Hamilton won four games and St. Mirren won one game.
St. Mirren have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Hamilton.
St. Mirren vs Hamilton Prediction: Standing
St. Mirren vs Hamilton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
St. Mirren vs Hamilton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites