St. Truiden vs Genk Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 18th January 2019
KICK OFF: 10.30 PM
VENUE: Stayen (Sint-Truiden)
- The hosts are sixth in the table with still a distant chance to play in the Europa League. If they win in this upcoming game, they would climb to the 4fourth spot above Anderlecht and Standard Liege. They have conceded more goals than the number of games they played which is a course of alarm as they face the top scoring team in the league this season.
- Marc Brys’ men are without a win in any competition in the last five games of which they lost thrice and drew twice.
- At home too, the hosts are suffering the same fate having a from a four-match winless run.
- Genk are at the summit of the table with a comfortable seven-point above their nearest rivals Club Brugge.
- The guests are the top scorers with forty-nine goals in the twenty-one games so far besides dominating the defense with just nineteen goals conceded in that period.
- Apart from a defeat in the Cup, they won all four of their five recent matches played.
- Away from home, they are unbeaten in eight of their last nine matches in all competitions.
St. Truiden vs Genk Prediction: Head to head
Genk won two, St. Truiden won and two games ended with a 1-1 draw in their last five encounters.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams to score