Stevenage vs Swindon Town prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Following 0-1 loss against Bury in the last home game, Stevenage recorded fifth game with no win as they host Swindon town.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- They have a bag of results in the last recent home games after winning two games and losing three games.
- The home team is at position eleven in the table with forty nine points having won fourteen games drawn seven games and lost fifteen games in the run.
- Visitors failed to secure 3-0 win against Colchester as they lost 2-1 to Carlisle in the last away game.
- They are at position ten in the league standing with one point ahead of the hosts as they won thirteen points drawn eleven and lost eleven gams in the process.
- The away team have a good record in the last five away games after winning three games drawing one and losing one game.
Stevenage vs Swindon: Head to head
Swindon won 3-2 in the last home league game with Stevenage marking their two consecutive wins.
The two teams have not drawn in their last five recent meetings with the home team winning two games and the away team winning three games.
Stevenage have won two games and lost two games in the four home games with Swindon
Stevenage vs Swindon Town prediction: Standing
Stevenage vs Swindon Town prediction: Home/Away Matches
Stevenage vs Swindon Town prediction:Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE