Stoke City vs Derby Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Stoke City came from the English Premier league and they have been performing fairly well as they are unbeaten in the last four games.
- The newcomers are at position 14th on the table with 22 points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost five on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Derby suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Aston Villa at home to break from their six consecutive unbeaten run in the league.
- The Frank Lampard’s side is sixth on the table with 28 points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost five on the process.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Stoke City vs Derby Prediction: Head to head
The two sides last met in 2012 where Stoke City secured a 2-0 win away from home in the Carling Cup.
Stoke City have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Derby.
Over 1.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals