Stoke City vs Derby Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Stoke City came from the English Premier league and they have been performing fairly well as they are unbeaten in the last four games.
- The newcomers are at position 14th on the table with 22 points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost five on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Derby suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Aston Villa at home to break from their six consecutive unbeaten run in the league.
- The Frank Lampard’s side is sixth on the table with 28 points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost five on the process.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Stoke City vs Derby Prediction: Head to head
The two sides last met in 2012 where Stoke City secured a 2-0 win away from home in the Carling Cup.
Stoke City have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Derby.
Stoke City vs Derby Prediction: Standing
Stoke City vs Derby Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Stoke City vs Derby Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites