Stoke City vs Middlesbrough Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-1 draw with Sheffiled United, Stoke City did well to beat Bristol City 1-0 away from home.
- The home team is at position 13 on the table with 20 points having won five games, drawn five and lost five.
- They have held a relatively good home form having won three games and lost two in their last five home league games.
- Middlesbrough failed to build on their 2-1 win against Sheffield Wed as they were held on a double header draw by Derby and Rotherham.
- The visitors are enjoying the top flight position on the table with 27 points having won seven games, drawn six and lost two.
- They have played seven games away from home; they won three games, drew three and lost one.
Stoke City vs Middlesbrough prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last meet in the beginning of 2017 where Stoke recorded a 2-0 win at home.
- Stoke City have won in both of their two home meetings with Middlesbrough.
Stoke City vs Middlesbrough Prediction:Standing
Stoke City vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Stoke City vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “14” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis (Monday to Friday)
There have been slight changes of 0.05 on average on the home, draw and Away Wins. Hard to make an verdict based on this
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum