Strasbourg vs Guingamp Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Strasbourg have failed to secure a win in their last seven French Ligue one games as they were held on a 2-2 draw by Nimes in their most recent game.
- The hosts recorded a throbbing 3-2 win over Bordeaux at home to book a place in the Coupe de la Ligue final.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Guingamp bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Toulouse to beat Dijon 1-0 at home in the following game.
- The away team impressed in the Coupe de la Ligue semifinal game against Monaco as they secured a 3-2 win to book a place in the final.
- They have performed dismally poor in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Strasbourg vs Guingamp: Head to head
The two teams last met in October 2018 where they had a 1-1 draw.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Guingamp won two games and Strasbourg won one.
Strasbourg have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Guingamp.
Home or Away win