Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- In the exemption of one round, the hosts have been in the bottom three the entire Bundesliga season where they have won three games, drew two and lost nine of the games where they kept a clean sheet into of the wins.
- Out of their last seven league matches, The Swabians have seen only either of the side score while seven of their last eight games ended with a two or more goal margin wins either way.
- The hosts have failed to score in their last nine league defeats.
- After their 2-0 away victory to against Hannover, the visitors have now lost only one out of their last four games winning one and drawing two.
- Moreover, their back to back wins with a clean sheet against Frankfurt and Hannover has seen then climb the ladder to the sixth place of the standings. They are currently with six wins, five draws and three losses.
Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Head to head
Each team emerged victorious twice while one of the matches ended with a goalless draw in their previous five games.
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score