Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Stuttgart will welcome Hertha at Mercedes-Benz Arena this weekend following their anticipated loss to Monchengladbach at the beginning of the beginning of the week.
- Clearly, the host has been struggling to save themselves from the danger zone having won only three and lost seven of their last ten overall games where they failed to score in six of the defeats.
- Markus Weinzierl’s troops have produced a patchy home form though promising where they have won five games, drew two and lost three in their last ten home games.
- Currently, the reds are at the bottom three with only two points above Dusseldorf who are at the rock bottom of Germany Bundesliga matchday 15.
- The visitors are in the sixth place of the standings with tied points to Frankfurt who are placed in the fifth place of the standings.
- The Old Lady has only two losses to tarnish their eight undefeated games in their last ten overall games. They are currently in a four undefeated run where two of the games are draws.
- As guests, Pál Dárdai’s men have played seven games so far in this season winning two drawing three and losing two of the games. Out of these games, they scored ten and conceded eleven goals.
- The hosts seem to have defense and finding the net issues and therefore the guests are the favorite in this one. However, given that they recorded a win in their last home game Stuttgart must have increased their confidence a bit and might be hoping to give their home fans something to cheer about as they save themselves from the danger zone.
Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded two victories while one game ended with a goalless draw in their previous five games against each other.
Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Standing
Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Stuttgart vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Current Form