Sunderland vs Barnsley Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Sunderland were held on a double header draw by Walsall and Wycombe ahead of their meeting with Barnsley.
- The home side is at position two on the league one table with 37 points; they have won ten games, drawn seven and lost one.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Barnsley were held on a 1-1 draw by Doncaster to break their three consecutive winning streak in the league.
- The away team is third on the table with 35 points; they have won ten games, drawn five and lost three.
- They have performed averagely well in their last five away league games as they won three games but unfortunately lost two.
Sunderland vs Barnsley Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Barnsley recorded a 1-0 win away from home.
The two teams haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Sunderland won three games and Barnsley won two.
Sunderland have won one game and lost two in the three home meetings with Barnsley.
Sunderland vs Barnsley Prediction: Standing
Sunderland vs Barnsley Prediction:Last Six Home/Away Matches
Sunderland vs Barnsley Prediction:Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “02” not found /]